GRADUATE TRAINEE| Starting Salary £21,000 PERMANENT
As a Graduate Trainee you will be part of the UK’s leading architectural glass specialist. In the fast track industry of commercial building, we pride ourselves in offering quality service and innovative design that allows our clients to create flexible workspaces. OAG has extensive experience in the design; development and installation of architectural glazing a good grounding in balustrading, facade’s curtain wall, atrium glass roofs and floor systems. We require high quality staff to support our continuing growth plans and as a part of our recruitment planning we are seeking to recruit two Graduate Trainees to gain a thorough knowledge of the various disciplines within our business. This will include estimating, design, project management and quantity surveying and you will spend the first 12 months in each of these disciplines before being placed in a permanent role.Please note that we cannot employ anyone who does not have the right to work in the UK and we are unable to apply for work permits for individual jobs until UK & EEC resources have been utilised.In return we will offer you a competitive salary, benefits package, a challenging role and a rewarding working environment where no two days are the same. ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- You will have received, or be expecting to achieve, a degree of at least 2:1 level, but the course studied is not as important as having the requisite personal attributes.
- In order to succeed you will need to be tenacious, able to quickly establish working relationships with a variety of people and thrive in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Eligible to work full time within the UK.
- Must be able to get to the High Wycombe Head Office most days a week.
- To gain a thorough knowledge of the various disciplines within our business including estimating, design, project management and quantity surveying.